Filled Under: ,

Bow, Wow. Bengaluru Man Pays Rs 2 Crore For Korean Mastiff Pups



Two Korean mastiff puppies have been imported into Bengaluru at a mind-boggling cost of Rs 2 crore for the pair.

The man who brought them into the city is a dog breeder, Satish S, who says he had wanted to have this breed of dog for the last 20 years but that they were hard to come by.


The breeding and selling of pedigree dogs is big business, although Satish who imported this puppy and her brother says he is also a genuine dog-lover.

Satish says the puppies will be kept in an air-conditioned environment for three months until they adapt to the weather in their new home. He added that he loved all dogs, not just those with an impeccable pedigree.

"I also have 15 Indian dogs who I feed near my home. I like all dogs from the time I was a child, he said," he said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment